Thursday, October 7, 2010

We're Home!!!!

Well, we're all moved in and it feels great!!! I was telling Andrew last night that for the first since I left home to go to college 13 year ago, I feel like I'm truly home. I think the best part about unpacking was that I actually got to unpack my china. It's been sitting in the original box wrapped up in the bubble wrap since we got married and it felt good to rip off all the bubble wrap and throw it away....because we're here to stay. Here are a few shots off our new place...



I grew up in a yellow house, so this color just seemed perfect to me.



I've never had a living room, so I'm excited to get my piano in here and fix this room up.









I took this picture standing in the kitchen. The family room is down 2 steps and there's a den and laundry room/bathroom off this room.


This is my view as I'm standing at my kitchen sink. I love looking out and seeing a wall of green.


This is our mimosa tree in the backyard, which Jordan has named the "dinosaur" tree...not really sure why, but not really surprised.


3 comments:

Ali said...

Looks like you got it all....a yellow house, a beautiful yard with a greenbelt and a climbing tree. I love it! Congrats on your new home.

Marianne said...

I love that you are in your new house. YEAH!!!! I love all your personal touches. I can't wait to see it in person. I love you lots.

Trudy said...

Home sweet home! And just in time for fall/winter when we get the "nesting" instinct. Your home is perfect! It reminds me of Alison's home in Lehi in the kitchen/family room area. But of course, no Utah home has a backyard view like yours! It's beautiful. So happy for you! XO