Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I'm sitting here at my computer at 2:00 on Friday afternoon in a quiet house...except for the angels I can hear singing in my head...Halleluia!!!! Both kids are down napping, which doesn't happen all that often around here anymore. Jordan's been waking up the past couple mornings at 5:30, so a nap was needed today. I thought I'd take advantage of the precious time by putting up some cute pictures we took last weekend when we went to the pumpkin patch. Usually fall days around here are cloudy and rainy, but we've sure lucked out with sunny weather the past couple of weeks.



Jordan and Andrew had to take a little detour in the corn maze when Jordan was having a potty emergency. What a convenient place to have an emergency!



The cutest little gingerbread I've ever seen...if I do say so myself!




1 comment:

emilybolles said...

Congrats on your new house!!! Your life looks so fun and exciting! I'm excited to see you all at Christmas!