Sunday, August 2, 2009

Evan and Sarah's Wedding






Yesterday was a very special day because I now have another sister. It was a beautiful celebration, with a couple of stressful moments, like when Jordan got away from me at the luncheon and threw a cupful of candy into the baptismal font while the Elder's were filling it, or the time I discovered him running down the gravel road without any shoes on at the reception. With that being said, the kids did better than I expected and we had a wonderful day. Congrats Evan and Sarah! We love you guys!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Em! You look gorgeous!!! And what a fun summer you guys have had... I've been thinking about you and Marianne for a while now and keep wanting to call and check on you, but I can't find your phone number. Email me your number so we can chat! Miss you tons and hope all is well!

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

They keep you on your toes, don't they! I'm glad it all worked out, though. See you soon!

Sarah Stout said...

Thanks for posting this Emily! I love these pictures. :)