Thursday, July 2, 2009

Catch Up

I was looking through my pictures and realized that I never put the pictures from when Alison and I took the kids to Woodland Park Zoo last week. Jordan had a blast and has been talking about it ever since.







Megan was a trooper too and was happy as long as she was in the backpack. It took her just a few minutes in the car before she crashed on the way home.

This picture was taken the day before Father's Day. That was a stressful day for me because Andrew was working and I had to plan a last minute lesson for Relief Society and make brownies for the father's in our ward. While I was cleaning up some milk Megan had spilled on the carpet Jordan got into the brownie batter. At this point I pretty much felt like crying, but I think I just laughed because he looked like his biggest dreams had just come true.

No comments: