Monday, June 29, 2009

Sister's Super Weekend

I just got back this morning from spending a fun-filled weekend with some of my most favorite people. It was so great seeing Marianne and spending time with her. We ate good food, went to see the play "Hello, Dolly" at the Hales Center Theatre, did a session at the Draper Temple, made beaded watch bracelets, got pedicures, played games, watched a fireworks show, got our pictures taken....the list goes on and on. I found myself reveling in every moment and just soaking it all in. We laughed together and cried together. It was a weekend I will never forget.



I LOVE YOU MARIANNE!

2 comments:

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

What beautiful women! Inside and out.

Maria said...

All three of you are so beautiful!!! I am so glad you had such a wonderful weekend!!