Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Highlights

All of the grandkids were in town so we got a group shot. Trying to get 13 children under the age of 8 to hold still for the camera was quite the experience. I love that my mom and dad are laughing in this picture.

Megan and Matthew are just 6 days apart.

Jordan loved eating this turkey made out of oreos and candy corn at the Stout's. He is very particular about getting his hands dirty, so he managed to eat it without actually having to touch it.

I thought I'd get a shot of my mom's beautiful table before we all descended upon it. All in all, Thanksgiving was a great time to eat good food and be with family. It doesn't get any better than that.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

How fun!! Wish I could have been there. I love the one of Jordan eating the Oreo turkey. What cute kids!!

Sarah Stout said...

I'm glad Jordan liked my Oreo Turkey cookie... I loved how he ate it! Thanks for posting the picture. :)

Tina said...

How fun! All those kids looked so cute! I can't believe how many of them look SO much alike!

Lewis Family said...

Ok, that picture of your parents with their grandkids is so cute. It is fun to look at all the kids and try to figure out who belongs to who. They are all great lookin' kids. Tell your parents and siblings hi for me. One of these days, I am sure we will run into each other here in Bonney Lake!