Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The month of June

We started out the month with field trip to the zoo.  I went as a chaperone and there were so many parents there that Jordan was the only one in my group. We had a fun day, just the 2 of us.  I love that he still wants to hold my hand, which I take advantage of at every opportunity. 

We were caught in a downpour, but Jordan found the perfect spot to wait it out.

Megan turned 4!!!!!  We had a party with the Stout cousins......





....and a party with the Bolles cousins!!




I love her face in this picture!!!

Once again I scored on finding the perfect gift....Dora and 2 babies!!


The kids helped me make breakfast in bed for Andrew on Father's Day...and helped him eat it too!!!!  They sucked down that cup of hot chocolate in about 5 seconds.

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

So fun! Those kids sure are loved, aren't they?! :)