Friday, June 29, 2012



Every morning while I am still laying in bed, I can hear laughter and giggling come from downstairs as Andrew and Jordan watch Funniest Home Videos at 6:00 in the morning while they eat breakfast together.  It's a fun little thing they do together and it's a good thing Andrew's a morning person because Jordan has always been an early riser.  We've had a couple of episodes lately with Jordan that have resulted from watching this show every morning. 

One morning I woke up to the sounds of Darth Vader in my room.  I opened my eyes to see Jordan decked out with his Darth Vader mask on.  When I asked him about it he said he saw a boy wake up his brother like that on Funniest Home Videos and it really scared his little brother.  I think he was a little disappointed that it didn't have the same effect on me.  He keeps telling Andrew and me that sometime in the middle of the night he's going to do it and REALLY scare us. 

The other night at dinner he took a piece of tomato out of his salad and was pretending it was talking and then he squeezed it like it was throwing up....something he saw on Funniest Home Videos. 

While my mom was watching him one afternoon he ran up to her, so excited to show her a roly-poly bug he had found outside.  He then promptly put it in his mouth.  It shocked my mom and she quickly had him spit it out.  She told me about it and I thought it was weird that he had done that, but forgot to ask him about it.   A couple days later at dinner he busted up laughing out of the blue.  I asked him what he was laughing about and he told me about sticking the bug in his mouth and how it had surprised Grandma.  When I asked him about why he had done that...you guessed it....Funniest Home Videos!!!!

No comments: