Monday, January 3, 2011

SNOW!!!

We've had some snow here in Washington, which doesn't happen all that often.  The kids have had fun playing in it, but it's real dry, powdery snow so you can't even make a snowball with it.  Jordan keeps asking me if I will make a snowman, but it just won't stick together.  There's a house in our neighborhood that has a gigantic snowman out in front and I've been tempted to go knock on their door and ask them to help me, or at least tell me how they did it.  Maybe got out the hose and wet it down?  Not really sure...it's a mystery.  Someday we will build that snowman!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Snow! I'm a little jealous, we haven't seen any down here.
That powdery snow is hard to work with, I tried once in Utah using a squirt bottle and gave up. Good luck the next time it comes.