Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jordan Turns 5!!!!

This past week was one of celebration, parties and presents.  Jordan turned 5 and had a lot of fun doing it. We started off the week at the Stout's with cake and presents.....


He got a cool bubble maker that attaches to his bike from Grandma Erin.....
a dinosaur lamp from Auntie Noel....
a shark game from Mom and Dad....what do you think...did I score on picking the perfect gift or what?

We finished off the week with another party with the other 2 Bolles cousins who also have birthdays in January.
Here's some things about Jordan for him to look back on about what his life was like at the age of 5.

1.  He LOVES going to preschool and Ms. Shauna has made it to the top of his favorites list.  He asks every day if it's a preschool day and will quickly do his homework when I tell him it's for Ms. Shauna.

2.  He's a very early riser and literally bounces right out of bed ready to attack the day.  I know this will be a great thing in the future, but the 5 am and sometimes even 4 am wake up calls are a little too much for the rest of the family....well, mainly just Mommy. 

3.  He's very sensitive when others are upset and many times if someone gets hurt he's crying harder than the one hurting.

4.  Just give him a pen and paper and he's content to draw for hours.  His drawings are amazing, with such detail...definitely something he inherited from his Daddy. 

5.  He loves to snuggle, give kisses and still loves to hold his Mommy's hand and out of the blue will give her hand 3 squeezes...our secret code for "I LOVE YOU!"
                                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!!! 

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday, Jordan! I just need to tell you how much I love your mommy! You have the best mommy in the whole wide world! I hope one day I will be lucky enough to meet you and your sweet little sister. Give your mom loves for me!

:)

Love, Jen

Ali said...

Sweet post and what awesome gifts! I want a bubble blower on my bike too. Looks like everything was just perfect for him.