Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jordan's First Solo Ride

We went to my parent's cabin in the mountains for Memorial Day. Jordan had a lot of fun digging in the dirt and Megan had fun trying to eat the dirt. One of the highlights of the day was Andrew led Jordan around on River for a little while. Jordan was scared at the beginning because he's only ridden when someone's sitting with him on the saddle. At first he was crying and saying, "Too Big, All Done!" By the end he was loving it though. This whole week he's been carrying around his little plastic horse, which he has named River. Way to go Jordan!

3 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

"too big, all done"... Jordan cracks me up! I'm glad that enjoyed the horse ride by the end. :) Good job, Jordan!

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

Happy memories are what it is all about!

Julie Weiss said...

Hi there! You can follow my blog at http://weisscircus.blogspot.com/
I am trying to keep it updated. :)
Love, Julie