Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Week of Firsts

I experienced my first week as a 30-year-old. I don't feel much different, it just seems weird to me that I'm no longer in my 20's.

We went to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time with Alison's family. Jordan loved seeing all of his special friends. After that we went to the zoo, but I didn't get any pictures of that because it was a little more stressful juggling the kids. Jordan had a lot of fun, but got a little scared of the huge walruses.







Megan got her first pony tail (if you can call it that.)


Jordan thought Megan was so funny with her pony tail and wanted one too.

6 comments:

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

How fun! Happy Birthday. Hope your day was fun. What a beautiful family!

Trudy said...

Jordan sure looks like his daddy!!!! Darling kids!!!! Happy Birthday, again!

Maria said...

Happy late birthday and I love the pony tails, both of them!

Jen said...

Hey Em! Love the pictures! You look FABULOUS!!!!

Sarah Stout said...

First of all, I totally forgot to tell you "Happy Birthday!" on Sunday when I saw you. I need to get your phone number so I can actually call you when it's your birthday. I hope you had a good one!

Second of all... what a fun week of firsts! it makes me laugh that Jordan wanted a pony tail too. :)

Rohan Shearer said...

Emily - your kids are adorable! And happy 3oth - wait till you're approaching 40. :(