Thursday, January 1, 2009

Chickens of Fire

One of the things Andrew likes to do with Jordan is sit at the computer with him and watch random videos. A few months ago I was teaching a violin student and heard this laughing and squealing coming from downstairs and the song, "Chariots of Fire." I came down later and Andrew showed me Jordan's new favorite video. It is called "Chickens of Fire," and it's just chickens running in slow motion to the song, "Chariots of Fire." For some reason, Jordan loves running in circles when we play it, and he usually watches it a couple of times a day, at least. He especially loves it when Megan's watching. He'll make sure her binky is out of her mouth so that she'll laugh and smile at him as he runs by. I had to capture it on video, so we can show it to him years down the road to show him what a funny little boy he was. It' s a good way for him to run off some energy when we're cooped up on these cold winter days. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Julie Weiss said...

Hi guys,
Come see my blog at:
http://weisscircus.blogspot.com/ for some exciting news!
Julie Weiss

Sarah Stout said...

I think it's awesome that Jordan loves to watch videos with his dad. He makes me laugh! :)

Tina said...

That is so funny! I think it is funny that the music makes him want to run!