Saturday, January 17, 2009

Camera Happy

Andrew is the photographer in our family. I used to be annoyed with how camera-happy he is, especially when he likes taking picures of me first thing in the morning, or when I'm hugely pregnant. Let's just say I've become well-acquainted with the delete button on our camera. I am grateful that he does this though. Literally not a day goes by without Andrew taking a picture. Here are the latest pictures from this week.

This is Megan right after Jordan went down for a nap. Can't you just see the jubilation on her face that she can actually play with one of Jordan's toys without a bodyguard by her side protecting her?

I've started bathing the kids at the same time now that Megan is sitting up. It's actually harder doing them together, but they have so much fun that I'm going to keep doing it this way. Bathtime involves a lot of laughter, especially from Megan (she sounds like a squeaky toy), and a whole lot of splashing, also from Megan. She gets all of her limbs going. Pretty much all three of us are drying off at the end, and sometimes I have to change my clothes.

As evidenced by the above picture, Jordan loves to do whatever Megan is doing. I've found him hanging out in her saucer, crawling up into her high-chair and laying down in her bed. The only problem is he can't get out of any of those things. I hear him yelling "STUCK!" many times throughout the day.

Tummy time. Jordan likes rolling over when Megan does.

Story time. Yes, I am grateful for a camera happy husband!

3 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

I am also camera-happy... not so much so that I take a picture everyday, but I always have my camera with me (and charged!) just in case. Hopefully it serves me well someday when I have kids.

As for your kids... I love these pictures! So precious. I love that Jordan wants to do what Megan is doing. I'm sure the reverse will probably be true in the future. :)

Tina said...

You have adorable children!

Sherrie said...

Emily-
Your kids are completely adorable! And I think I know where Megan might have gotten a cute squeaky voice from...")
Hope you are all doing well!
Sherrie")