Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day with the Kids

Today was a busy day with Andrew having school and me teaching my violin students, but we made it through. Megan had her 4 month checkup and is officially back on the growth chart. Hooray for Zantac!! She's constantly putting things in her mouth, but especially enjoys her fingers. This is a cute picture I took of her doing "The Trick." Andrew holds her with just one hand and sings a little circus tune. She loves it, but it freaks me out a little. He never dropped Jordan, but he did have some close calls.

The other day, I was in the other room and realized that Jordan was being awfully quiet. I went to check on him and see what kind of mischief he was up to, but was surprised to see him looking through my scriptures. He sat there for a good half hour, carefully turning the pages. I wish they would keep him that entertained during sacrament meeting.





1 comment:

emilybolles said...

That last picture of Jordan is so precious! You should frame it!