Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cute Cousins!

I couldn't resist taking some pictures of Megan and Lily in their matching outfits from our sister-in-law, Emily. I laugh every time I think about making the phone call to tell Alison that I was having a girl. There was screaming, a loud thud and then silence. Andrew walked into the room and said, "So, what did she say?" I said, "I don't know, I think she passed out." It turns out she was so excited that she dropped the phone and hung up on me. Needless to say, I'm sure this is not the last time these little girls will be wearing matching outfits. It's fun to watch them together. They don't interact much yet, but they remind me of two little kittens in a kitty box, with their legs and arms all intertwined. So Cute!!

I like how they both have a little mischievous look, like Megan just played a little joke and Lily's stewing up a way to get her back!






I was sick of my hair the other day, so I just went and had it chopped off.

2 comments:

emilybolles said...

What cute babies! They are going to be best friends just like you and Alison... and I love your hair. It looks like a really trendy cut. I am getting really sick of my super long hair too... I just haven't figured out what I want to do with it yet.

Lewis Family said...

I love your hair. It looks so great. I got sick of mine last year and chopped it too. It's funny how we as moms do that. Hope you are enjoying life in Bonney Lake. I can't believe we haven't run into each other in some store somewhere! Take care...SherRae