Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quick Trip to Yakima

My parents went to Yakima to visit Jordan and watch him perform a violin piece in his Stake Talent Show.  They had 3 extra seats, so the kids and I tagged along.  The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins and have been talking about the trip ever since.  Jordan wrote a little paper about it for a school assignment.  This is his summary of the weekend...all spelling errors have been corrected, as to make it readable to anyone other than Jordan....
 
"I went to Yakima! My friend was there.  His name is Johnny.  We went to the Kid's Castle.  Johnny showed me how to get to the biggest slide.  We went on the trampolines.  Then we went in the foam.  We played foam fight.  I was covered in foam.  We went back to Johnny's house.  We played the XBox.  Then we ate lunch.  Then we went home.  It was the best day ever!"
 



No comments: