Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Treasure

Jordan discovered my little chest of rocks my mom gave me after my grandpa passed away. He was a rock collector and loved polishing and making things out of the treasures he found. The chest was locked and Jordan asked if we could find the key and see what treasures were inside. It was so fun watching the anticipation on his face as we unlocked the chest. He spent a long time looking at all the rocks and when I came back a little later I was not surprised when I saw what he had done with them....


Here he is on the same day. He cut out all of these spikes made out of paper and had me tape them to his back so he could be an ankylosaurus...you know, 2 years ago I had no idea that there was ever such a thing as an ankylosaurus. It's amazing all the things you learn when you become a mother!!




2 comments:

Ali said...

This is awesome! What a cute little boy you've got and I love how everything is so dinosaur with him. :)

Trudy said...

The rock dinosaur is amazing. Great Grandpa Doug would be proud! XO