Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Festivities

As you can see, Megan's first encounter with Santa at the Ward Christmas Party didn't go so well.

In the "greenroom" on Christmas Eve, waiting for the Nativity play to begin.




Jordan got a lot of dinosaur toys, of course. I was so happy when I even managed to find a Pez dinosaur.



Megan got her most favorite thing, a new little baby to kiss, hug and cuddle.

Sleepy Megan with Grandpa James on Christmas morning

This is a beautiful quilt Marianne made for me. We both cried when I opened it. So much time went into this gift and I am so glad to have this special keepsake that I will treasure forever.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Loved your Christmas Pics, Emily.
Can't wait to hear more from Marianne's perspective. We had the Shipp clan at our house for New Years...all 28 of us. Check my blog if you care to http://www.shippfamily.blogspot.com/
Love to you and your darling family! Aunt Trudy xoxo