Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lots of Pictures

Since Andrew has a new camera now, he's been taking a lot more pictures.  Here is a sampling of what life looks like at the Stout's...
 
 
My attempt at a Sunday afternoon nap.  It never works out to actually sleep, but I know someday my kids won't want to cuddle with me anymore so I guess those naps will just have to wait.

Plus, how could I get in the way of this...a perfectly contented little boy, right where he wants to be. 


Megan loves getting her picture taken...she knows she's cute!

You can kind of see the little scab that's on Jordan's nose in this picture.  He had a crash on his bike earlier this month.  We figured it was just a little balance problem from taking his training wheels off, but he said it was because he was trying to do his "trick" that he sees the neighbor boy doing.  When asked what "trick" he was trying to do, he said, "Putting my feet up on the handlebars."  Luckily, the scabs on his face all came off the day before picture day at school!

Oh, to be 4!!!


Grandma Erin's birthday...looks like Jordan has some big plans.

Playing ninjas.   It is very funny at times listening to these two play together.  The other day I was getting ready in my bathroom and could hear them playing together on my bed.  They were playing babies and what I heard went something like this. "Jordan, we need to go to the store to buy diapers for our babies."   "Okay, hold on, I need to kill these bad guys first.".....lots of fighting noises!  "Jordan, the babies are crying, can you please hold them while I get the bottle?"  "I just got to kill this guy first"....etc, etc, etc.  It cracked me up and I wanted to open the door and peek out, but was afraid they would stop.   It was cute listening to their two different worlds combine!






School has begun!!




No comments: