Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September

Andrew celebrated his birthday and finally caught up to me.  He got a new camera, which as you can tell from the pictures below, improved the quality of our pictures. 



Running laps during half-time at a football game

Megan always puts her helmet on wrong.  She was riding around with it like this with a very serious look on her face like she knew exactly what she was doing the other day.  I'm sure the neighbors just look out their windows and get a good laugh.  She also likes to ride around in her princess dress, complete with her crown, necklaces, earrings...etc....oh, and I should mention she's still riding her tiny little tricycle made for someone half her size.  Her little feet go crazy fast on the pedals, but she barely goes anywhere. 

 
Went on a 20-mile hike with the young women from church.  We started in Maple Valley and ended at the temple in Bellevue.  All of these girls are amazing and I'm so lucky to be involved in their lives.  I learn more from them then I'm sure they learn from me!!!

The biggest highlight of the month...Jordan took his training wheels off and is now cruising around the culdesac on 2 wheels!!!!


No comments: