Sunday, April 22, 2012

Saturday Outings

The past two Saturdays we've lucked out with nice weather and have been on some fun little outings.  Here we are on a little one-mile hike around Deep Lake....




Megan cracks me up...always posing for the camera


We also went on a bike ride.  Jordan loved riding behind Andrew on his little tailgator.  He felt like he was along for the ride without having to worry about keeping up.  Andrew said that at times he could feel a difference and that Jordan was working pretty hard, pumping his little legs. 

I, on the other hand, dragged along this little girl behind me.  She was the little pampered princess and every time I looked back her mouth was full of food.  At one point, she was lying down somehow and even had her feet up.   She also liked to tell me that I needed to go faster to keep up with the boys. 

Since I'm usually the one in charge of the camera, I never end up in any of the pictures.  I had Megan snap a quick picture at the turn-around spot to prove, that yes indeed, I do exist!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

So glad you guys were able to have such a good time together as a family! :)

P.S. Looks like a creepy stalker commented on your blog. Looks like you better turn on comment moderation!