Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jordan Turns 6!!!

 Jordan turned 6 and had a blast doing it.  He ate his favorite foods, got fun new star wars toys and got to spend time with his friends. He had school on his birthday and I surprised him by going in to help out that day so I could spend time with him.  I sat by him in a little tiny chair and he kept leaning over to me and would whisper in my ear, "Mommy, I love you with all my heart!"  How I love this special boy and am so glad he came into this world 6 years ago!!!
 I like how Megan is "helping" blow out the candles from where she's sitting.



 Jordan's birthday party with some of his friends.  I love the difference in these 2 pictures.  Once they were all warmed up to eachother, it was all laughs, screaming, wildness and craziness...good thing it was only a 2 hour party!!

No comments: