Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pinatas and Televisions

The other morning while I was in the shower, Jordan took a stick to the TV and beat it until it completely broke, as evidenced by the above picture. This act was so out of character for him and I couldn't figure out why he would do this. It wasn't until I asked what he was watching at the time that it all became very clear. He was watching "Curious George's Birthday" which is all about a pinata and I guess he just wanted to join in on the fun, not really thinking that it would actually break the TV. He had just hit a pinata over the weekend for a birthday party, so I guess it was just a little too fresh in his mind. Needless to say, it makes me think twice about getting the 47" LED flatscreen Andrew's had is eye on.

3 comments:

erinrose said...

Jordan has always been very literal. Oh dear, poor TV!

Ali said...

Oh my goodness, Kyle and I are totally laughing here but I know it's just terrible! Maybe wait on that bigger tv.

hollynjeff said...

I feel semi-responsible...maybe next birthday party at Grandmas we wont have a piƱata....