Thursday, August 26, 2010

Swimming

We are enjoying the last days of summer around here. We took the kids to a park yesterday that had a little kid pool and fountain. This is Megan's version of swimming....

...just getting the little tips of her toes in is enough for her. Whenever I tried to coax her in and get her a little more wet she would squeal, "No thank you Mommy," in a very high pitched, frantic voice. The water was pretty cold so I really don't blame her for just wanting to chill and be our little sun bathing beauty!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

I had a nice talk with your mom today and she mentioned the lessons learned in the nursery, "NO PUSHING!" And the 2 year old cousin issues! Somehow all that sounds so cute at age 2! They'll be best friends before you know it! She is a DOLL! You've had a fun summer! Love the blog to keep in touch! xoxo

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

She and I will make great play mates on the sandy shores of Bumping Lake. A girl after my own heart.