Saturday, April 10, 2010

Primary Activity

This isn't the best picture, but I wanted to document Jordan's first primary activity, a pancake breakfast with his teacher. The reason I wanted to document this is because of Andrew's reaction to this activity, not so much the activity itself.

Me: Andrew, can you go take Jordan to the church? They're having an activity for primary.
Andrew: You mean you just want me to drop him off? I'm not supposed to stay?
Me: Yeah, you know...a primary activity, without parents.
Andrew: Do you think he's ready for that?
Me: Andrew... it's at the church...with his teacher...and it's only an hour.

Andrew ended up hanging around the church for so long that by the time he came home it was almost time to go pick him up. A little overprotective don't you think...but that's why I love him!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell him not to feel bad, I stayed the whole time. I even sat at the table with her. Maybe I will leave heer for the next one.

Sarah Stout said...

Haha... That makes me laugh! I would have stayed, but just to take pictures and document.

P.S. Evan wants me to mention that he won't be like that. We'll see! :)

Ali said...

Too cute. Glad to see it all went well and he was "ready" for it. I can't wait to hear how Andrew does on the first day of school.

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

Cute. I have yet to just drop my kids off at a Primary Activity. Probably because somehow I've always ended up helping, or Jason has. Congrats, Jordan. You are getting to be such a big boy! I love how he knows whow I am and will come and show me his dinosaurs. Too cute!