Saturday, February 7, 2009

Twirly Toes

I thought it's about time for Megan to have a video on here. This little girl must have tired feet by the end of the day because they are always moving. She will absolutely not tolerate having socks on. They must impede her motion too much. When I try to put socks on her she instantly starts rubbing her feet together until she gets them off, then she starts doing her twirly toes. The other day in the store people kept coming up to me saying, "I think you lost something." When I turned around, sure enough, it was a little tiny sock. The first video is her calmer mode and the second one is what we call her "hypermode." She usually does this when she's really excited about a new toy or an interesting sound.

5 comments:

The Grames Clan said...

Way too cute! Miss seeing you every Sunday! I can't believe how big our babies are getting! Brennen and Camden will be a year on March 9th. Crazy.

Tina said...

That is so funny! It almost looks like she's conducting or something.

Forsberg's said...

Hooray for SIster Bolles! I'm so glad you found me! Your name is one of the first ones I tried to find when I opened a facebook account! It's SO great to see you! You guys look great and happy. Your kids are adorable, I love the toes! Make sure you keep in touch, and never under any circumstances tell anyone about the peeing incident!

Sarah Stout said...

I love these twirly toes videos! SO precious! It was great seeing you guys yesterday. :)

Marianne said...

I think she must have gotten the twirly toes from me. Mike says I do it all the time without thinking...although I keep my socks on. :):)